Whether you’re a seasoned leader in your club or just embarking on a new leadership role, Kiwanis offers education opportunities—both online and in a classroom setting—to help make you successful.
Webinars take place every week and are about one hour in length. If you can’t make it to a live broadcast, most sessions are recorded and archived so you can watch them at your convenience.
No matter what your role in your club, Kiwanis webinars can help you do your job with more confidence. Learn more about Kiwanis webinars.
Club Leadership Education
will help you:
- Understand the basics of running a club
- Become a more enlightened leader in your club
- Enhance your communication skills
- Learn about Kiwanis programs and procedures
To ensure that club leaders are armed with the tools they need to succeed, Kiwanis now requires club presidents and secretaries to complete the relevant Club Leadership Education course. The goal is to make you a stronger leader—and to make your club experience more fun. Completing your education requirement has never been easier or more convenient. Whether you’re the incoming club secretary or president, this course offers position-specific education and a breakdown of job responsibilities and monthly checklists to help you.
For your convenience, there are several options for completing your education. Each of the different options counts toward fulfilling your education requirement—as well as distinguished club criteria*.
have two options:
- Classroom education. Each district offers courses for club presidents. Visit your district website for more information about events in your area. Some districts also provide CLE at district conventions.
- Online education. Kiwanis has designed self-paced online experience that gives you flexibility to learn when you have time. You can complete the training all at once or in multiple visits to the site.
have three options:
- Classroom education. Club secretaries can attend classroom sessions at their district conventions or other district events. Visit your district website for information about events in your area.
- Online education. Kiwanis has designed a self-paced online experience that gives you flexibility to learn when you have time. You can complete the training all at once or in multiple visits to the site.
- Webinars. Webinars for new club secretaries and returning club secretaries will be offered in May or June. Find out if a webinar is scheduled at www.kiwanisone.org/webinars. Can’t make it to the live broadcast? Each session will be archived so you can view it at your convenience. Viewing the recorded webinar also fulfills the attendance requirement.
Other online education opportunities
In addition to webinars and the club president and secretary online education, self-paced modules are also available for lieutenant governors, club board members, club membership chairs, treasurers and new members.
Log in and start learning today!
*Incoming presidents and secretaries must satisfactorily complete either the online or in-person classroom formats of Club Leadership Education by September 30 prior to the year they will serve to receive appropriate recognition toward distinguished club criteria.
For more information, send us an e-mail or call us at 317-875-8755, ext. 411 (worldwide) or 800-KIWANIS, ext. 411 (U.S. and Canada).